The thermoplastic liquid paint for road marking of SealMasterÂ® is a liquid material road signs high performance and very durable. The unique patented technology crosslinking provides durability normally associated with thermoplastics melted with heat and epoxies. The liquid thermoplastic SealMasterÂ® meets and exceeds the performance requirements of Federal Specification TTP-1952E, Type III.
- Single chemical crosslinking.
- You can use existing spray equipment (with stainless steel components).
- Security is not required as heating with heat melted thermoplastic.
- System components only, no need to mix as epoxy systems.
- It can be used on concrete or asphalt surfaces.
Traffic paint to TTP-SealMasterÂ® meets 1952b-1952b TTP federal specifications for acrylic paint to waterborne traffic. Traffic Paint for TTP-1952b provides durable lines on surfaces of asphalt and concrete. This formula 100% water based acrylic is friendly to environment and provides outstanding performance and durability
Basic Uses: asphalt parking lots and concrete, roads, streets, factory floors and other paved surfaces. Designed for indoor and outdoor use.Technical Details
Painting for fast drying traffic SealMasterÂ® r is a 100% acrylic emulsion top quality, lead free, designed to make stripes on the surface of pavements.
Features and benefits include:
- Excellent durability against wear -Properties upper surfaces of asphalt and concrete.
- Improved retention of glass beads - Excellent long-term nighttime visibility.
- Friendly to the environment - Low VOC (Volatile organic content is less than 100 grams per liter).
- From user friendly - Non-flammable, cleaned with water, reduced disposal costs, increased security for workers.